1. The committee shall be responsible for vigilance, intelligence and surveillance of Ifite village.
2. To produce a blue print of Ifite security architecture and its periodic review.
3. Shall have unlimited power to use legitimate means to contain security challenges in the community.
4. Follow up all reported cases of security breaches reported to lawful authorities or being prosecuted in any level of court of competent jurisdiction to its logical conclusion.
5. Man the Ifite Vigilante group in all their formations, districts or levels.
6. The committee shall supervise the activities of the mend under them
7. Shall be reporting to Chairman of IPU.
8. To do other things as may be assigned to them from time to time.
9. To provide all technical advice needed in expertise for the smooth guidance of Ifite by the vigilant group.